No-Bake Sugar Cookie Truffles is made up of only four ingredients, an easy and tasty treat for the holidays.
15 Sugar cookies, hard not soft
2-3 ounces cream cheese softened
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1 1/2 cup chocolate melting wafers
- Line up a baking sheet with sheepskin or freezer paper.
- Place the cookies in a blender or food processor and blend them until they turn into fine pieces.
- Mix the cream into paneer and vanilla, mix the pulse until it is combined.
- Take out the dough using a small cookie scoop or tablespoon scoop and roll in balls.
- Then place it on a baking sheet. Freeze for about 20 minutes or until firm.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave bowl for 1 minute.
- Stir smooth and melt for additional 15-30 seconds if needed.
- Use trunk balls to dip trolley in chocolate. Tap the fork at the edge of the bowl and then put it back on the lined baking sheet.
- Use toothpicks to help slide the ball over the pan.
- Sprinkle immediately after dipping each ball.
- Until ready to serve, your first place in the refrigerator.