Swiss Alps Mining & Energy is turning the vision of an environmentally friendly and decentralised mining industry into a reality – the first initiative of its kind in the world.
Developing business models based on blockchain technology is extremely energy-intensive and is criticised by government authorities and environmental organisations around the world. At the same time, more and more buildings in the Swiss Alps are becoming derelict.
About Swiss Alps Energy AG
Swiss Alps Energy AG will hold an Initial Coin Offering (ICO) in June 2018. The funds raised in the ICO will be used to finance the development and expansion of the mining facilities and to acquire holdings in hydropower plants. Swiss Alps Energy AG is the first company with a revolutinary solution to save up to 50% of its electricity costs by using mining cubes powered exclusively by renewable energy and ORC recovery of waste heat from the mining equipment. This represents a solution for a global problem facing the industry.
The much lower boiling point of water at high altitudes where the cubes are positioned makes energy recovery considerably more efficient. This makes mining significantly more profitable, protects Swiss cultural heritage, and saves energy.
The Swiss Alps Energy AG’s proprietary, modular cube system makes it possible to directly install premade mining components in the Alpine huts without having to modify the buildings. The average temperature in the Swiss mountains of less than 15°C means that the SAM cubes don’t require any air conditioning. The sophisticated ventilation concept exploits the natural conditions to perfection and leads to a reduction in energy consumption of up to 30% compared with mining at lower altitudes.
The cubes are exclusively operated using renewable energy (water power). Thanks to the state-of-the-art automation methods, they don’t require much maintenance and are managed via a central platform which optimizes mining.
SAM Cubes are containers equipped with mining equipment and cooling system, which are self-sufficient and work offline. They are located at high altitude, where the lower boiling point of water, which greatly increases the efficiency of energy extraction. This makes mining more profitable, protects Switzerland’s cultural heritage and saves energy.
Each SAM Cube container interacts with a Central management system, which in turn controls the containers and determines the optimal parameters for each of them to maximize the mining process to achieve maximum profit.
- May 2018-Press conference.
- June 2018-Start of public ICO.
- July 2018-Start of production of new Sam Cubes containers.
- July 2018 – Start of development of KYC/AML solutions.
- July-August 2018-new buildings for rent.
- September 2018-Launch and leasing of the first cloud mining containers.
- October 2018-Purchase of the first power plants.
- The end of 2018 – the beginning of sales of containers.
- The beginning of the 2019 – Production capacity.
- January 2019-first launch of KYC solutions for SAM.
- The beginning of the 2019 – the Launch of the GBR SAM and the blockchain solutions.
- February 2019 – The Paas Vendor Blochchain.
- March 2019 – the Ecosystem of applications for komentov.
- March 2019 – expansion of purchases of power plants.
- April 2019 – expansion of sales of SAM Cubes and ORC systems worldwide.
- July 2019-electricity Supply to DLT.
The development is carried out by experienced professionals. You can find them below:
The team has successfully developed and implemented several business models based on blockchain technology. Swiss Alps Energy AG is currently going through the admissions process in a Swiss self-regulatory organisation (SRO).
Author of article: Yaroslav0212