SKYF is the first B2R (Business to Robots) artificial intelligence platform which is backed by Ethereum blockchain.
Dron - in the technological context, it's an unmanned aerial vehicle. UAVs can be remotely controlled, and can fly autonomously with the built-in software (flight plan), working in close connection with on-board sensors and GPS systems.
SKYF is going to test the platform using SKYF drones and once the sea-borne and ground-borne cargo robotized, unmanned trucks, ships, cars come into the market, will be integrated with the platform. The main purpose of SKYF is to integrate all the relevant information into a decentralized network, which all market participants can be reached.
SKYF offers lots of advantages to its participants:
- Ability to take off and land vertically. Its powerful gasoline fans and engines enable it to transport large loads compared to similar types of helicopter drones.
- The aircraft can fly 350 kilometers at 70km/h. Possible to carry 400 kg and it can be used as a marching aircraft for monitoring, rescue, and fire extinguishing purposes.
SKYF can fly for eight continuous hours.
- Labor cost is the highest cost consumer in logistic industry. Unmanned, robotized transportation mechanism would help to cut off the operating cost by more than fifty percents
- This is a transparent and trusted platform that offers financing and insurance over the assets.
- SKYF uses SKYF tokens (SKYFT) as their official currency within the platform. SKYFT is a cryptocurrency that would be accepted and used in the platform.
How it work?
OPM Model: SKYF P2-1
- The SKYF unmanned aircraft carrier was designed and built at ARDN Technology Limited (UK), whose R&D headquarters are now located in Kazan, Russia. Areas of application of the system include: crop spraying and long distance product delivery.
- The SKYF device is a remote-controlled vertical take-off and landing aircraft with two 2.8 m main rotors rotating synchronously to each other. The main rotors, which generate the lift to ensure that the drone is pneumatic, are driven by a gasoline engine.
- The engine transmits torque through the gearbox and belt drive to the main rotors.
- The horizontal movement of the vehicle is achieved by tilting eight electric control motors in different modes located on the axles of the park, on four cantilever rods. SKYF saw rotation is achieved by turning the control plates under the main rotors in opposite directions.
- An electric generator connected to the gasoline engine and buffer batteries is mounted in a vehicle to ensure the operation of electrical equipment, vehicle movement, including takeoff, mission and landing, does not require human involvement.
- The movement occurs according to a predetermined path and altitude by a flight mission using satellite navigation systems and an on-board system to determine the altitude above ground.
- The autopilot control system has algorithms that ensure safe operation and action of the vehicle in case of malfunction or in various abnormal situations, and a parachute system is installed in the vehicle for flights above 40 metres (for SKYF transport versions).
SKYF drone modifications:
The average payload is 150 kg with a maximum flight range of 350 km. This version of SKYF drone aircraft is the best solution for oil and gas logistics and delivery in hard-to-reach areas. These services are in high demand in Russia, Africa, Canada, Asia, Australia, South America, the CIS countries and the mountainous regions of Europe. SKYF remote-controlled aircraft can deliver goods (food, spare parts, measuring equipment, emergency supplies) from logistics centres to designated residential areas.
This modification has reinforced the construction by adding corrosion protection. This SKYF drone can work during emergencies in most regions of the world due to its greater reliability. It will be able to deliver food, rescue equipment and medicines to places of natural disaster, as well as evacuate the injured and victims at sea. In addition, this vehicle could be used in maritime logistics centres and regions of intensive shipping to deliver medium cargo (spare parts, mail, etc.) to ships at sea or on the move, significantly reducing their service time and fuel consumption.
For more information :
Whitepaper : [https://fpivc.box.com/v/SKYFchainWhitePaper]
Telegram : [https://t.me/SKYFchain]
Twitter : [https://twitter.com/SKYFchain]
Facebook : [https://www.facebook.com/SKYFchain-2030350540582744/]
Medium : [https://medium.com/@SKYFchain]
Youtube : [https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOQGr2WRwstVWUrMztCxUsw]
ANN : [https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2799527]
BOUNTY : [https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2996537]