REPU system, describes itself as “a revolutionary project that allows you to completely rethink the way social networks are perceived.”It’s a feedback and rating system based on decentralized blockchain.
How it work?
Decentralized REPU system is a unique market structure consisting of networks available from a variety of different technical devices. This is very convenient for both users and investors - bypassing of the centralized location allows connecting at any time and anywhere within seconds. Thanks to the decentralized nature of the system, buyers get access to a variety of low-cost offers and the ability to instantly execute a deal with a seller without unnecessary actions, with a guarantee of safety and transparency of the process. Blockchain proved itself in many successful systems, has become the basis of the decentralized REPU system, organizing profitable exchanges between the participants.
Some of the proposed use cases for REPU include:
- Banks: Banks could adjust their credit rating based on values from the REPU system.
- Insurance Companies: Insurance companies could adjust the size of insurance payouts based on the client’s rating.
- Recruiters: Recruiters can assess individuals in terms of their professional skills and social adaptation based on their rating.
- Law Enforcement Agencies: Police can assess an individual’s rating to determine if they’re a danger to society.
- Ordinary Citizens: Ordinary citizens can assess REPU ratings when meeting new people.
- Advertising Industry: Advertisers could target users who have a specific rating level.
- Hotel Industry: Hotels will be able to set conditions for the accommodations of customers. If a customer’s rating is below a certain level, for example, then they might face stricter conditions.
The main advantages of REPU platform are the following:
- Convenient decentralized exchange based on blockchain technologies with a guaranteed copy of the data for each user
- Functional, maximally simple and profitable transactions
- Minimum costs in comparison with other methods of payment for services - minimal or no commission at all within the system
- Remittances regulated by smart contracts
- Reliable, integrated personal wallet for each user, where the funds are stored and from which payment is made. The peer-to-peer system does not require any document or account for cash transactions.
How Do RepuCoins Work?
RepuCoins are a virtual currency used inside the platform to pay for the company’s reputation management services (including monthly, quarterly, half year, and annual subscriptions).
They can also be used to reward users for ratings, or to make internal payments for goods and services within the REPU ecosystem.
RepuCoins are automatically generated by the REPU smart contract when a company pays for reputation management services with its own means.
There’s a total supply of 250 million REPU tokens. 175 million will be sold during the ICO.
Those tokens will be frozen until March 30, 2019.
The remaining tokens are reserved for a pre-ICO (5% or 12.5 million), a closed round sale (5% or 12.5 million), bounties and PR (5% or 12.5 million), advisors (2.5% of 6.25 million), a lottery (0.5% or 1.25 million), the team and founders (10% or 25 million), and a bonuses/reserve fund (5 million).
The closed round and pre-ICO are taking place in January 2018, with the general ICO planned for February 2018.
The company is seeking to raise 30,000 (hard cap) from the token sale.
Tokens are priced at a rate of 0.00008 ETH.
Please, follow links to get more information:
EIN PAPIER: [https://repu.io/onepager_deu.pdf]
BOUNTY THREAD: [https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2585547.0]