Blockonomics is an industry-leading payment processing system for merchants accepting Bitcoin. Their aim is to provide our users truly decentralized, trusted and secure, completely permissionless, straight to wallet Bitcoin payment solutions.
Problem and solution:
Bitcoin has an unstable price due to fluctuation and that it has high transaction costs. But all these can be addressed by Blockonomics being one of the top Bitcoin payment processors. Blockonomics has provided tools and infrastructure to merchants to help them accept cryptocurrencies without reluctance. Also, Blockonomics also allows for wallet monitoring and email notifications for anyone holding a Bitcoin wallet. With E-commerce plug-ins and payment buttons available, Blockonomics makes it easier for the everyday merchant to accept Bitcoin.
About a project:
Blockconomics is a decentralized bitcoin payment solution that provides users with many benefits to increase their use of BTC. The Blockonomics platform is secure because no one has access to the private key of the user except the owner. This platform is also unlicensed and unrestricted because it does not require documentation or KYC, all you have to do is use your email to receive a payment solution. The company's goal is to continue to allow users to receive Bitcoin directly, whether they are billing, receiving donations or running eCommerce stores.
A payment processor (Blockonomics) can provide the option of receiving all payments in the fiat currency of the customer’s choice, and instantly convert the payment to euros at the time of the transaction. As a result, the customers will always receive the exact euro amount that his / her product was priced at, removing the volatility risk for merchants accepting Bitcoin. And on March 25, 2018, Bitcoin transaction fees were at its major low, making it the cheapest to send Bitcoin. Thus, merchants and customers will use Bitcoin because of lower fees and as the market and the investors mature and Bitcoin price stabilizes, consumers become more willing to spend their Bitcoins in purchasing, making merchants to reconsider their options.
The following are the benefits of using Bitcoin as a payment option:
• Users can have a total control over their payments and can easily create their own Bitcoin bank account by themselves over the internet. This eliminates the risk of exposure of their personal data to third party.
• Although in 2017 the transaction fees were higher for Bitcoin, today the fees are reduced to a value where it is much lower than traditional platforms like PayPal.
• Users also gets more security here as their card details are not visible to the merchants. Users only need to send their public address while making payments. Thus, it eliminated the need to share the personal information to the merchants.
• Bitcoin transactions takes very less time to complete as compared to banks. It takes seconds or minutes to confirm a Bitcoin transaction.
• Bitcoin payment is globally accessible to everyone unlike PayPal which is restricted in some countries.
PRE-ICO TIME: July1, 2018- July 31, 2018
ICO TIME: August 1, 2018- August 15, 2018
Pre-ICO Price: 1 BCK = 0.01666667 USD
Price: 1 BCK = 0.02 USD
BONUS: 20% for July 1, 2018 to July 31, 2018
Tokens for sale: 600,000,000Accepting: BCH, LTC, ETH
Distributed in ICO: 60%
Hard cap: 10,000,000 USD
Country : India
Whitelist/KYC: KYC & Whitelist
Restricted areas: United States, India, China
For more details, please visit:
Bitcointalk ANN: [https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4421484]