Introduction video about a project:
iTRUE is a blockchain project which aims to develop a decentralized platform for businesses.
About a solution:
The combination of blockchain and biometric technologies will enable businesses to improve authentication through biometrics and eventually build and market their own applications on the iTrue platform and ecosystem. Reducing transactional friction through biometric authentication helps improve the user experience and enhance platform security at the same time.
Technical director of Itrue, Anton Goroshankin, said that they finally discovered a way to solve the problems of modern products blockchain through the strategy of combining the database and the blockchain. As a result, Itrue is a stable and scalable infrastructure where user data is protected against misuse or theft of data.
- iTrue’s blockchain-as-a-service platform enables applications to integrate authentication independent of passwords, gadgets and plastic cards — all through microservices as building blocks. But that is just one part of iTrue.
- The ITU token brings together individual and business users into a single ecosystem with unlimited opportunities for scalability, under a decentralized platform for identification and data storage.
- The platform itself does not sell user data. Rather, it enables users, clients, and developers to benefit from sharing and utilizing data on the platform.
- Developers can build applications that take advantage of microservices, such as identity verification and authentication. Users are informed about each request for their data, and they are rewarded when they participate in data-sharing activities.
- Our primary service for authentication with biometrics can be the basis of projects by third-party developers who will be able to integrate their own features and solutions into the iTrue platform
Biometric technologies, however, do not give an assurance of secure and safe authentication on their own. User data can easily be compromised or misused with improper handling.
Users are therefore concerned about how businesses are using their data — fintechs and online services may be collecting, using, and selling personal data for their own profit.
- full control over private personal information
- User data tracking
- Non-centralized application health assessment of enterprise privacy settings.
- Token – ITU
- PreICO Price 1 ITU = 0.006 USD
- Price 1 ITU = 0.01 USD
- Bonus – Available
- Platform – Ethereum
- Accepting – ETH
- Minimum investment – 100 USD
- Soft cap – 7,500,000 USD
- Hard cap – 40,000,000 USD
- Country – Hong Kong
- Whitelist/KYC – KYC & Whitelist
- Restricted area – USA, China
Distribution of tokens:
60% For Sale
22% iTrue Foundation
- The Website is very appealing and well-explained in detail. The Whitepaper is also explained in detail and easy to understand.
- There are 18 core members in an executive team who are having expertise in Community Management, Digital Marketing, E-Commerce, PR, UI/UX Developer, Marketing, Web Application, Biometrics, Software and Blockchain Technology. Some of them are having working experience with and for Apple, Samsung and Nike.
- They have 2 advisors on board who are having expertise in IT, Software and Financial Management. But, they are lacking in Blockchain Technology. One of them previously worked with IBM for several years as an Executive Architect.
- The Roadmap is provided with their milestones in detail till 2019. Currently, MVP is not available.
You can read more on links and get news about a project:
WhitePaper : [https://itrue.io/files/iTrueWhitePaper.pdf]df)
ETH adress: 0x0DceDc6F0972Cd16cF3BEb7e7756Ed15C02d54Bf