1) Land Preparation: Distributed ledger contains data on NPK fertilizers delivered and consumed.
2) Seed Sowing: Distributed ledger ledger of data on the quantity of seeds delivered and planted. Including data from stage 1.
3) Irrigation: Distributed ledger contains data on quantity of water delivered and consumed. Including the previous data from stage 1 and 2.
4) Crop Growth: Distributed ledger contains data with Analysis, as well as delivery and use of Micro and Macro Nutritions. Including data from stage 1, 2 and 3.
5) Fertilizing: Distributed ledger gets additional data as to sources of supply, delivery, quantity and quality of fertizers. Storage and distribution. All this is verified by surveyors. This data is added to that of stages 1, 2, 3 and 4 followed by a new partial payment.
6) Harvesting: Harvesting is a combination of harvesters, analysis of crops, data collected from trucks and storage tanks. All this is cross-checked by trackers and surveyors to verify the data collected as part of the smart contract. Distributed ledger by now contains data from 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 with one more payment.
7) Delivery - solution delivered by SHIPNEXT