- LikeCoin’s solution is a new embodiment of the likes, designed to be a significant reward for creativity.
- LikeCoin makes it possible to identify authorship and collaborative creative work. T
- hanks to a completely new “Like” button and a unique LikeRank algorithm, LikeCoin tracks all content publications and rewards its authors through an evaluation mechanism.Instead of applause and “like”, users can reward people who publish creative content using the LikeCoin button.
- It will be a paradigm shift in how copyright owners benefit from using their work.
- This is more than just a new way of rewarding, but also a fundamental change in how we understand legal concepts such as ownership.
As well, LikeCoin is a new cryptocurrency for content creators (artists, photographers , designers, journalists and bloggers) that simplifies monetization.
The key components to provide higher quality, well-coordinated work of the platform created by the following elements of a decentralized library:
-Protocol-based LikeCoin is a decentralized library content (IPFS);
-Protocol attribution LikeCoin: thanks to him, users will be able to track content's position in the network. In addition, -the
-Protocol encourages authenticity, supports optimal interaction between cross-platform applications.
LikeCoin is a digital currency for freelancers (IT professionals, photographers, artists, designers, journalists, etc.), which simplifies the monetization of their work.
LikeCoin service provider plays one or more roles among original creator, content adopter and content distributor. Original creators curate creative contents and record the data on blockchain for other content creators to use. The content creator and the service provider both get LikeCoin as an incentive when a content is Liked or Super-liked (see LikeCoin Mining Protocol). Two major original creators funded by LikeCoin Foundation will be puttyimages, an open stock image DApp (decentralized application) and blogchain.md, a blogging DApp which records each post on a LikeCoin smart contract. An example of content adopter is oice, an asset remixing storytelling editor, also funded by LikeCoin Foundation.
· Token Name: LikeCoin
· Token Protocol: ERC-20
· Total Supply : 2 billion LikeCoin
· For Sale : 600 million LikeCoin
· Hard Cap : 12,600 ETH.
In 2018, there will be issued 800 million tokens (for sale and development), the rest will be released later and received during the mining process.
Info from media:
- The company creates unique fingerprints for all creative contents and tracks footprints of all derivative works along with creators and distributors of the content.
- Its proprietary Like Button and LikeRank algorithm enable attribution and collaboration of content across multiple platforms and applications, allowing content creators and content adopters to curate contents and record the data on blockchain for other distributors to use.
- The LikeCoin ecosystem will support creative content in many formats including photos, illustrations, videos and articles.
- Original creators and content adopters potentially receive LikeCoin from audiences on their own service providers, from content adopters further downstream, and from content distributors.
About the team:
More information you can find on these links:
- Website: [https://like.co/]
- WhitePaper: [https://like.co/in/whitepaper]
- Telegram group: [https://t.me/likecoin]
- Bitcointalk Thread: [https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3093917.msg31937573#msg31937573]