MODULE (MODL) - innovative blockchain platform, based on PoST! Proof of Space, Time, and Transaction so that this platform is not based on the specific genre, even more broadly as a platform for storing data by combining various parts and willingness to develop distributed applications.
- The basic parts of products and services. For example, home video game consoles or portable game consoles are the game software service platforms that can be enjoyed on the console.
- This type of game differs depending on the type of console which is a special service for a particular genre.
Advantages of using Module:
Contribute them to the Module network and receive a reward in MODL tokens. Anyone can supply the network with unused GB on their devices, tablets, laptops or PC and earn when others use this storage.
For Blockchain community
Ready to start your own application or blockchain business?
Smart contract technology, fair mining, protected, high-speed and low-cost blockchain environment for your application or start-up
Need massive data storage, preferably cheap? Done!
Because of the large amount of digital storage assets and their decentralization, the cost of secure data storage will be much lower than what is currently available on the market.
Are you afraid that your personal data will be stolen? Module eliminates this risk.
Distributed storage networks offer significant advantages compared to server-based cloud storage. Data is secured with client side encryption, which ensures much greater reliability than any other existing protocol
Slow files for transfers and long downloads? All in the past!
Distributing files from locations closest to the recipient dramatically increases data transfer speed
MODULE allows its customers to set their own prices for hosting. As the company hopes, such a modern approach will stimulate healthy competition and allow users to purchase only those resources that they need to store a certain amount of important information. Access to the service will require payment in MODL tokens, which are used to compensate host users.
- The development of the decentralized MODULE platform began in May 2018, although the company's roadmap indicates that the beta version will not be released before the end of the year. The company hopes to release a convenient application for smartphones via Google Play and the App Store in early 2019.
- MODULE is suitable for storing sensitive information because its distributed memory holds data in segments in many different places. It can be used to store information that needs to be kept secret from others. In particular, by storing information in a distributed store such as MODULE, one can enhance information security through "shared secret".
- In other words, if sensitive information is split into discrete pieces of information and stored in separate places, information can not be copied with just one paragraph, but if some parts are collected, Information can be copied.
- This secret sharing scheme will be used in blockchain and to build secure cloud storage for secure sensitive information.
MODL (Ethereum ERC-20 token) is a utility token in Module's cryptographic economy, where Module consumers can pay and producers can earn.
- May 2018
Management of the token sale
Participation in Consensus 2018
Start of Module development platform
Start of MODL App development
- July 16, 2018
Start of presale
- July 31, 2018
End of presale
- August 1, 2018
Start of ICO
- September 30, 2018
End of ICO
- September 2018
Listing on exchange
Start of development of the Secret Sharing service
- October 2018
Building of mining server
Testing of MODL App beta version
- November 2018
Platform Testing of Module
- December 2018
Start of Module operation platform
Distribution of MODL App beta version
- January 2019
MODL App in Google Play and App Store
For more details, please visit links and join the company:
White paper: [https://modltoken.io/doc/whitepaper_en.pdf