Hello everyone, In my previous article about Invech Group I have introduced you to a interesting blockchain projects I have come across in the recent times. Today I'm going introduce you to the Invech exchange and highlight about the main differences between a general exchange and Invech exchange.
Problems with the Current Exchange System
First lets look at the current situation and the drawbacks of the existing exchange platforms.
The problem with the existing exchange system is that since the beginning there has been some issues such as transparency, security, reliability, slow transaction speed, the poor customer support and lack of user friendly interfaces. Existing platforms have been trying to improve the quality of their exchanges but haven’t been much successful.These issues with the existing exchange system should be improved to provide a better service to the customers.
Solutions to These Problems : Invech Exchange
Invech will take a holistic approach to set up Invech cryptocurrency exchange.
Thus, providing a secure, safe, multilingual and user-friendly environment for all users internationally. Invech is a highly secure and stable trading platform which is with a user-friendly, proprietary platform that gives them the best trading experiences.
- Providing matching orders between buyers and sellers at best price available
- Supporting multiple currency wallets, allowing centralized, easy implementation of several different cryptocurrencies.
- All cryptocurrencies will be automatically secure via a multi signature cold storage allowing security and preventing external access.
- Full order book providing necessary liquidity to instantly buy and sell cryptocurrencies with tight spreads.
- All cryptocurrency funds will be automatically managed by our integrated wallet software. All funds including cryptocurrency and fiat.
- Invech will support but not limited to: English, Chinese, Indonesian, Portuguese, Japanese and Korean on all of our user interfaces.
- Invech will also implement FIAT Crypto pairings and withdrawals in the near future. We are aiming for USD, HKD and IDR
Invech has promised to provide customers with cross-platform trading capabilities on,
- Web-based trading client
- Android native client
- iOS native client (pending App Store review)
- Mobile HTML5 client (including WeChat H5 client)
- PC (Windows) native client
- REST API
PLATFORM TOKEN - INVECH TOKEN (IV)
IV token is the base token used by Invech in all of its project.As a start it can be used as a platform token for Invech Cryptocurrency Exchange,and later be used on all of Invech licensed businesses.
- 30% of the funds will be used to build the Invech platform and perform upgrades to the system, which includes team recruiting, training, and the development budget.
- 30% will be used for Invech’s branding and marketing, including continuous promotion and education of Invech and blockchain innovations in industry mediums. A sufficient budget for various advertisement activities, to help Invech become popular among investors, and to attract active users to the platform.
- 30% will be kept in reserve to cope with any emergency or unexpected situation that might come up. 4. 10% Security – to conduct scheduled and periodic security review, audit and risk management to close technical and business process vulnerabilities
As we can see from the above information, I can say that IV token has the potential it needed to get through the market with the clear development orientation for their Token.They have given various choices to ensure that the customers & partners get benefit from INVECH. As an investor I can sense the development of Invech exchange platform in the near future and the value of IV will increase rapidly benefiting all the investors.
If you have any questions or want to know more about the Invech project visit the following resources:
ANN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0
Bitcointalk Profile : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2646618