How will you feel when there are no trading charges in trading cryptocurrencies? How would you also feel when all your crypto assets are safe from hacking? What about your private key or mnemonic phrase being safe with you without giving it out to any exchanges to import your assets before trading, which is done in most exchanges, thereby putting your assets at risk. I guess you will fill much more comfortable and relaxed when Atomic swap wallet gives you a sound mind in trading and saving your assets? Oh! Yes, you are. Decentralized exchanges are void of hacking and third-parties but the centralized exchanges are prone to hacking and require a third-party which incurs trading fees or services. Atomic Swap wallet is a decentralized platform that is safe and secure, which makes your crypto assets safer, more accessible because no matter how much crypto asset you have, they are all going to be accessed in one wallet - this is called Atomic swap multi-cryptocurrency wallet. This will make you not to lost count of your crypto assets.
Atomic swap wallet is a multi-crypto wallet where you can trade or exchange between peer-2-peer in a trustless manner without the need of a third-party or an escrow administrator. Simplistically, in this type of exchange, no party can run off with the other party's money before the trade is complete and this is ensured by the cryptographically powered smart contracts of atomic swaps. The Atomic swap can be term cross-chain swaps because it involves two different cryptocurrencies that reside on different blockchains that can be exchanged without any trusted intermediaries and there is no involvement of exchange or trading fees. In Atomic swap wallet, there is the built-in wallet for all available cryptocurrencies and amenities for atomic swap exchange between ERC-20 tokens, Ethereum (ETH), EOS, Bitcoin (BTC) and many more. The functionality for buying and selling cryptocurrencies with fiat money is supported on the Atomic swap wallet.
Get some insight from this video:
WHY DOES ATOMIC SWAP WALLET REALLY MATTERS?
Atomic swap wallet is a decentralized multi-cryptocurrency wallet that is accessible with Windows, Ubuntu, Fedora, Mac OS, Debian in a more secure environment. With Atomic swap wallet, all your assets are in one single safe readily for trading. You can purchase cryptocurrency such as Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum and XRP with your Bank ATM card. See more details here. Atomic wallet accepts local currency in the purchase of cryptocurrencies globally.
ATOMIC SWAP WALLET APPLICATION
The platform is presently operational and downloadable in the Windows, macOS, Ubuntu, Debian, and Fedora operating systems, while the developers are working hard to release soonest the mobile version. Let's take a journey to the Atomic swap usage.
Note that you can earn more Atomic token by clicking on the "Airdrop" tab on the menu and enter your details. Enter "QVTDK" as the Atomicwallet promo code.
HOW TO CREATE YOUR ATOMIC SWAP WALLET
Download and install the application and follow these simple steps below. The most exciting and uniqueness of Atomic swap wallet is that it can be created without the use of the internet. Is that not amazing? Let's start:
- Input a unique password of your choice (combinations of alphabets with upper and lower case, numbers and special characters) and click the "create wallet" button.
- In the next page you will see a warning screening (please pay attention and read carefully by taking note of every single step.) Click on the "continue" button.
- Type in your password again on the lower box or space and click on the "Set password." Please do not forget this password as it is the gateway to log in to your Atomic swap wallet. But if you do, then your 12-word phrase is the last resource. So, keep them from prying eyes.
- The next screen pop-up is the 12-word backup phrase. Please kindly endeavor to click on the "Copy to clipboard" button and keep it in a secure and secluded area or better still write them out and keep it in a safe place where your child will not help you trash it or rat/cockroach eat it up. This 12-word backup phrase is the key to your assets. After you have safely kept it, click on the "Next" button which will take you to another screen where you will have to click on the "Start using Atomic". Note that I did not include the screenshot because of my secret words. But never mind it's easy.
- Whoa! Here comes your multi-cryptocurrency wallet interface where to the left is the menu and to the right is the addresses to countless cryptocurrencies, while the middle is various cryptocurrencies as seen below.
HOW TO PERFORM A SWAP?
After downloading and setting up your Atomic swap wallet which is an easy step to follow as shown above, then follow these steps below to exchange any cryptocurrency for another with the easy, convenient and secure environment deprived of third-party. This process involves two stages, either you are creating your own swap order or you are using the existing swap order. I will be concentrating on the existing swap order because it is for the benefit of beginners. I will be talking about the Create your own swap order in my next article.
USING THE EXISTING SWAP ORDER
- On the menu side of the Atomic wallet, click on the "Atomic Swap" tab
- The next step is to click on the "Markets" tab, then click by selecting the choice of the trading pair you desire from the existing order lists.
- Then click on the "SWAP" button by your right after selecting your choice of a swap.
- The next pop-up screen will be the Swap information where you will see the details of the swap you selected. You are required to input your password before clicking on the "Send request" button.
- The creator of the order you selected is required to confirm your request and initiate the Swap. This is when you will see the details and processes of the Swap as shown below. Note that when Swap is complete, you will see all the checkboxes by each process turn green by the right-hand side.
- Endeavor to be connected to the internet. If you wish to, you can close the previous tab and continue with other transactions. You can go back and check the status of your swap by clicking on the "Details" button under "My Orders" tab.
- Your transaction (swap) will be successful only if all the checkboxes are checked green as seen below in the photo on the right side.
- Still under "My orders" tab, you will see the "success" marker of the transaction close to each Swap and you can click the "Details" button to see the transaction information.
- On the menu, click on the "History" tab to see all history of assets funded to your account.
- Your balances will change from the previous to the recent when you have been credited.
FEATURES OF ATOMIC SWAP
- The execution is a Blockchain-based P2P order.
- Data transfer is fast and secure by means of Atomic Distributed Orderbook.
- Atomic Swap is a custody free solution deprived of any intermediary risks and charges.
- The market order margin is lithe and fast rate apprise.
- Transaction antiquity blockchain stowage.
MIGRATION AND SECURITY
- Robust encryption together with custody-free solution assures a high level of safety
- Private keys can be exported in various formats by Atomic swap wallet users.
- Storing private key is an individual prerequisite. This implies that the funds are being controlled by its handlers.
MANAGING CRYPTO ASSETS
- Through Changelly or Shapeshift, users can exchange their assets by means of a fixed rate or floating.
- With diverse fiat currencies, users can track their portfolio.
- Users will be able to receive and send cryptocurrencies worth over 300 plus including ERC-20 tokens.
- The custom token feature enables users to add an ERC20 token of his choice to Atomic Wallet.
ATOMIC WALLET TOKEN INFORMATION
The Atomic wallet has their own native token called Atomic wallet coin (AWC) which will be utilized as a tradable asset. AWC is natively running on the Ethereum blockchain with ERC-20, and it is also issued to control Atomic wallet service prices in a decentralized and democratic manner. AWC is a means of payment for cryptocurrency listing new assets in the Atomic wallet and Atomic swap exchange, swap order interface placement, increasing atomic swap rating, and Atomic swap usage.
ATOMIC TOKEN SPECIFICATIONS
- FULL NAME: ATOMIC WALLET COIN
- TICKER: AWC
- TYPE: ERC20 TOKEN
- DECIMALS: 8
- TOTAL TOKEN SUPPLY: 100,000,000 AWC (ONE HUNDRED MILLION)
- ATOMIC WALLET CONTRACT ADDRESS
GET IN TOUCH WITH ATOMIC WALLET PLATFORM
ARTICLE WRITTEN BY MICKEY OBERABOR
BITCOINTALK USERNAME: MICKEYBERRY
ETH ADDRESS: 0x77F684b6E0359210527046cC592A24D60cBD8f5a