The world of digital currencies opens up new opportunities for the whole world and humanity, expands horizons. Companies conduct ICOs, promote their projects, promote cryptocurrency in all possible ways. The functioning of cryptocurrency is based on the blockchain technology, which is a system of storing information in the form of a chain of blocks. In this case, all information is stored on a variety of devices that participate in this system, while anyone can become a member of this system (something similar to the torrent during the distribution / downloading of information). When conducting a transaction, information about such a payment is displayed on all devices (data is synchronized via the Internet), therefore, it is almost impossible to hack such a system. Therefore, companies one after another enter this area, because the advantages of developing projects in this system are obvious. So, the company DAYTA is a blockchain-based platform that will allow you to protect your data and make money. The idea of Dayta is to simultaneously solve many issues of data protection, consent and confidentiality. The team developed a roadmap for creating a secure, easy-to-use and reliable Dapp mechanism and sharing personal information within an integrated digital ecosystem.
DAYTA - decentralized data exchange takes place in the form of a decentralized application (DApp) over the Ethereum blockchain.
At the application level, three interested parties can connect to the blockchain using special applications:
• User application components store user personal data and provide functionality for validating and sharing this data.
• Verifiers are equipped with components that allow you to check user data and store digital fingerprints of data on the blockchain
• Components for data services allow you to request access to the data and temporarily save it after authorization
At the blockchain level, there are three main functional smart contracts:
• Dayta Token is a platform service token used in Dayta economy data.
• Data hashes of autonomous user data are stored in the blockchain to ensure that the data matches the original common data, which is confirmed by the miner verification platform
• Implementing a data sharing agreement between users and data services in the form of smart contracts
Initially, Dayta DApp will work on the public Ethereum block chain. However, the blockchain technology is still relatively new, and technological uncertainty means that you can only speculate about the future scalability, cost, and performance of the Ethereum platform. For this reason, the Dayta team will explore new blockchain technologies, such as Plasma, to transfer the system to a specialized blockchain chain system, if deemed appropriate. The blockchain architecture, consisting of smart contracts, is designed with modularity in mind to facilitate this potential migration.
Below is a multi-level architecture of the system of intelligent contracts, deployed on the Ethereum blockchain. Agreements are implemented in separate contracts that follow factory design. The agreement factory is responsible for deploying contracts for each type of agreement. A smart contract connects users with verifiers to submit approved hash data to the data registry. Please note that the actual data is not stored on the blockchain. Finally, the Dayta smart token contract implements the platform's service token.
Application common is ERC-20 compatible Dayta wallet.
• User applications: a web application and a mobile application allow the user to interact with the blockchain. Both applications store data on the user's device and provide functionality for conveniently requesting data confirmation and responding to data access requests.
• Verifier application: The Verifier application allows you to receive verification requests from the queue of verification requests automatically. KYC verification fields are filled, data is verified, hashes are calculated and sent to the blockchain
• Data services: a system service (daemon) allows data service providers to have constant access to the blockchain. This service places the data transmitted by users and provides a Remote Procedure Call (RPC) interface, which may be used by applications that use this data.
Why did you decide to store, manage and monetize personal data through the blockchain !? With the existing technologies deployed around the world, this industry is gaining momentum that the blockchain can do what others cannot yet. The Dayta team believes that this paradigm shift in thinking from centralized or even federated data processing to a fully decentralized and autonomous blockchain-revolution should and is in the process of happening. Dayta's blockchain technology will provide public transparency necessary to hold companies accountable, and ensure that users always know where their data is used, by whom, for what, and for how long.
Using the blockchain improves position compatible with GDPR, providing transparency. clarity and fairness to the end, to the end of the exchange / transfer, processing and use of personal data in such a way as to ensure data protection and confidentiality, and reduce the likelihood of data leakage. Users will be able to use the blockchain service to store their personal information in personal data sets, from general data to hobbies, and if they want, they will be able to sell their anonymous data, which will be used for a variety of different analytical data / profile creation, inclusion in lists data aggregator, customer research and marketing (directly through a business or third-party marketing agencies) through different channels, each of which is considered as a separate sale consent / sale (marketing through applications, direct mail, etc.)>
A team of highly qualified professionals with an impeccable reputation proves the viability and reliability of the project. All team members are consultants and employees with experience in client and marketing activities, regulatory compliance and personal data, as well as blockchain advice / ICO
Zumar Ahmed - Founder and CEO
Laura Feely - Chief Operating Officer
Bret Calvey - Senior Software Consultant
Denish Hamid - Blockchain Consultant
Vitaly Marinchenko - the creator of a smart contract
Dr. Stefan Beyer - Blockchain Architect
Daniel Spiralatos - Community and Marketing Coordinator
Mohsin Layek - the creator of a smart contract
Ahad Paul - Marketing Assistant
Bitcointalk URL: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2177901
Username Bitcointalk: vitalicos