Trade Pharma Network is a EU-licensed brokerage platform and an international pharma-centric marketplace of choice for buyers & sellers performing routine transactions of medicines. Our Artificial Intelligence (AI) driven platform uses powerful AI algorithms to enable efficient search & digital matchmaking between our key stakeholders but also Blockchain as we envision a future where every physical medicine has a digital history, allowing our users to trace and verify its origins, attributes and ownership to fight efficiently against counterfeit medicines, in Europe & Worldwide. Thus, our business model rely on the 3 following major principles:
Our underlying technology is built on private, public and hybrid Blockchain networks that bring transparency into this multi-billion industry. Indeed, Trade Pharma Network through its cutting-edge decentralized applications that enable our users to disrupt the trust industry with the aim of changing the world for the better through a distributed ledger technology without being constrained by limited input from outside our network.
Our platform uses AI-driven technology that consist in powerful algorithms requiring state-of-the-art Machine Learning technique as well as quality datasets compared to the more traditional Machine Learning algorithms of today. This AI technology enables programmatic targeting and digital matchmaking between the supply & the demand, with a personal touch.
Our main service is dedicated to the pharmaceutical trade and the platform is linking together, importers & expoorters distributors, drug makers, wholesalers, hospital & dispensing pharmacies, non-profits and our corporate partners in Europe and worldwide. Online transactions between all parties are made in a simple and efficient way.
EMPOWERING THE WHOLE SUPPLY CHAIN
Trade Pharma Network helps pharmaceutical & healthcare businesses to trade pharmaceuticals safely & efficiently but also to build transparency & trust inherent in the process in their goods & supply chain to prevent counterfeiting of medicines.
OTHER ADDRESSABLE & PHARMA-CENTRIC MARKETS
We are also providing a full suite of services that facilitate information exchange, communication and transactions between pharma and healthcare institutions. They can be listed and described as follows:
Manufacturing & Supply Chain Management via IoT & Sensor adoption and Serialization & Aggregation
Payments & Cryptocurrency Exchange performing Atomic Swaps Off-Chain via a Second Layer Solution to Scalability
Additive Manufacturing using 3D drug printing technology
Online Tailored Outplacement to our Pharma & Healthcare Customers
Fundraising for Healthcare related Charitable Causes Globally
OUR CHATBOT & VIRTUAL ASSISTANT FOR ELOQUENT CONVERSATION
Last but not least, the entire marketplace will be managed by the most powerful AI in the world that structures natural language in order to then analyze it and act on it for an optimal customer experience. As customer all you will have to do is to ask you questions. It is:
When confused it asks the right clarifying question
Speaks all languages
Immediately learns new skills
TRADE PHARMA NETWORK MISSION
Our team strongly believes that innovation & creativity in pharmaceuticals trading and pharma services make the difference for all parties, with the aim to create a trustworthy and innovative pharma-centric marketplace enabling pharma & healthcare professionals to trade and use efficiently our full suite of services, for the best interest of patients. And also to prepare tomorrow with a different vision based on cutting-edge technologies such as AI, Blockchain, 3D printing and IoT.
Our business is designed to give creative importers & distributors, drug makers, wholesalers, hospital & dispensing pharmacies, non-profits and our corporate partners an edge with their customers and/or suppliers. We help them reduce the complexity and the cost of the trade transaction process, ensuring that all these activities take place in an environment of trust and artificial intelligence. Our team always makes sure everything is running smoothly and all parties satisfied.
AI & Blockchain : Trade Pharma Network is a cutting-edge platform powered by AI-driven algorithms (search engines, key words based matchmaking,...) that require Deep Learning techniques and quality datasets as well as several decentralized applications (dApps) that relie on public, private and hybrid Blockchains as well as a second layer solutions (off-chain).
IoT / IIoT : This technology concerns connected equipment, men and material tracking, sample lifecycle management, smart packaging, and cold chain monitoring are among the IoT applications that are particularly well suited to healthcare organizations & pharmaceuticals company. With the help of our partners, here is our offer to our customers :
Increasing Manufacturing Efficiency
• Smart equipment that collects operational data and status (run time, temperature, load, ready to use/in operation/under cleaning/under maintenance)
• Add sensor packs to collect device data & build a back-end platform using industrial IoT platforms
• Run analytics on the data to predict when a piece of equipment might shut down
• Automate incident requests triggered by integration with ticket management systems
• Sensors that collect metadata for analysis to identify and reduce causes of process variability and improve production yield
• Visibility into human and material movement across the workshop through tracking and monitoring technologies.
Tracking Products in the Warehouse
Increase Operational Efficiency in the Warehouse
• Sensors on product/holding items transmit information on product location, inventory and inconsistencies directly to the warehouse manager’s handheld device/ dashboard
• The device uses sensor data to simulate a real-time, 3-D view of the warehouse
• Embedded sensor packs on forklifts track their location and utilization
• A wireless reader captures data (volume, dimensions) transmitted from pallets as they arrive
Maintain Desired Storage Conditions
• Environmental sensors collect data in temperature-controlled areas of the warehouse to track drugs’ environmental conditions in real time
• Active and passive logger data is compared with thermo stability tables to generate alerts in the event of temperature excursions
Align Production & Demand
• Sensors collect and analyze data on shipment movements – from the warehouse, to distribution, to production planning.
Tracking Products at Every Point
Ensure Product Integrity & Traceability Across the Supply Chain
• 2-D bar codes, RFID tags and smart labels for packaging
• NFC sensors for drug and vaccines packaging
• Electronic circuit/chip for packaging material
• Packaging data transmitted throughout the transport of drugs and during drug dispensing
• Data collected in the central system transmitted over private or public cloud to assure traceability and inform decision making.
Optimize Inventory Costs Among Supply Chain Partners
• 2-D Bar codes, RFID tags and smart labels used in packaging
• Transmitters at warehouses capture consignment movement and report to central location
• Inventory and supply chain decisions leverage real-time information on product movement to ensure optimal stock levels
Temperature Spikes Management & Drug Quality Maintenance During Transit
• Embed environmental sensors inside product packages / pallets in shipment containers to continually track the temperature of drugs
• Employ program sensors to automatically signal alerts if vaccine storage moves outside a specified temperature range whether during removal from a refrigerated environment to a shipping container, or due to a refrigeration malfunction
3D-Drug Printing: The first 3D-printed prescription drugs clearly illustrate the potential of 3D printing to radically change the pharmaceutical industry, making this technology the new heavyweight player in Big Pharma. With its extreme versatility and inherent ability to customize products, we strongly believe that 3D printing will finally blow the field of affordable personalized medicine wide open. With the help of our biotech partners, we are relying on the following 3D drug printing technologies :
Selective Laser Sintering (SLS) printing
Using a laser to turn a powder into solid pieces. We can incorporate drugs into the powder to produce drug-loaded printed drugs
Semisolid Extrusion (SE) printing
Turning a semisolid material into chewable tablets which is very useful in pediatric and geriatric patients
Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM)
Melting a feedstock of extruded polymer to construct an object at layer-by-layer basis, such as a pharmaceutical-grade polymer that can be loaded with active(s) ingredient(s) to create modified release medicines
Stereolithography (SLA) printing
Using a laser to turn a liquid material into solid parts, such a polymer that can also be loaded with active(s) ingredient(s)
Tablets Design (TD)
Using CAD software to design tablets for further to printing band. We thus can manufacture medicines of any geometry
Strategic partnerships with the world's leading companies are at the core of Trade Pharma Network's plan to grow. Like us, our partners are dedicated to enhancing their customers' experiences and enabling us to provide complete solutions to your business.
The main links and contacts of the project are here:
Bitcointalk ANN thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4629864.0
BitcoinTalk Profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1673535