What is the story industry?
This refers to the media industry based on narratives such as movies, dramas, and webtoons. The role of middleman (distributor) in the current story industry is positive in that it is responsible for the effort to give the end consumer the optimal benefit of secondary work.
However, how much benefit will the screenwriters of the 10 million-viewed film benefit? How much will ordinary readers benefit from reading and responding to the original novel? How often is the “excess revenue” distributed to the original writer when the original story is sold as a secondary copyright?
The problem of distributing the excess revenue occured only yesterday or today, but we believe that this should not be occured again tomorrow.
Now we need a fair ditribution & allocation for the writer who created the story, which is the source material for the media additive industry, which amounts to 130 trillion won in the future.
In the meantime, it has been so difficult to reliably collect notarized quantitative data, which could be used as the basis for distribution.
The time has come that we have to try to measure “creation contribution data” more accurately through DLT(Distributed Ledger Technology) and give compensation to storytellers before copyright sales. Further more, if you could make story IP(intellectual property) as an asset, raise fund with your story IP and track core contribution datas from creating it, then it will soon become a whole new life style that two different fields – creative activities and the investment techniques change into simple
- A space where anyone can post a secret situation into a story with the protection of personal information
- Refunds are available for unread parts! Reaction by scene, sharing, rating, recommendation
- Your deep-reading contribution to creation is also based on your reaction!
- Cut-in Talk : a comment between the actors’ lines
- Reward if adopted after providing a personal life episode to a writer
- Distribution of copyright revenues as story Growth Index grows
- Animating Viewer for readers. Crypto-Actor Changing feature!
- Professional creative tools for creating/distributing video scripts, webtoons, web novels, and interactive storie
- An illustration upload function for monetization of illustrator
- Creation progress, latest contribution variation, and story growth graphs
- Team agreement between collaborative writers (translators, illustrators, acoustics, assistant writers), Smart NDA Copyright Protection, Plagiarism Detection
- Pre Built Smart Contract – Contract Template Kits for revenue distribution based on participants’ contributions rate
CONTESTING & TRADING STORIES
- Funding for production video/publishing
- Trade story IP through growth graphs measured by participant contributions
- Gateway, a rookie writer through Contesting Menu
- Distribution and settlement of cryptocurrency-based coupons
CORE DAPPS & MENUS
- Pro Stori : a menu for professional writers
- Open Stori : a social story creation menu for everyone who share their life stories into narrative.
- Contesting Stori : a contesting menu for amateur writers and influencing marketer
- Trading Stori : a menu to buy & sell with story Intellectual Property
- Funding Stori : a menu for production fundraiser to produce secondary works such as movies, webtoons, etc.
Feature of Storichain
optimized for creators
Co-work/Co-write/ Contract between writers, Weekly ompensation and APIs for 3rd party contens providing company
Anytime, anywhere you want to tell a story.
An easy and fast writing platform.
Writer Matching / Collaboration Agreements / Job Statistics / Update Notifications / Create Detailed Comme
Platform for readers to participate in works, become writers themselves, create stories, and participate in them
A platform that rewards participants fairly and transparently based on their contributions.
A global platform that can be translated, marketed, or even copyrighted for global expansion
– Concept IDEA
– Team Building & Advisory Contact
– Establishing Business Model
– 1st Draft of Storyboard
– 1st Draft of Eco-System and Entity Develop
– MVP Design
– Web Publishing
– Concept Demo Video
– Contribution Architect
– 1st Core Smart Contract Architect
– Token Sale
– Seed Creator Invitation
– MVP Closed Open
– POC – Creator Eco Experiment
– Web Application (Centralized Based)
– Alpha Service Launching
– 2nd Core Smart Contract Architect
– Partnership with Entertainment Production
– Stori Contract, GI Contract
– Creation Contract
– Beta Service (Minting/Distribution)
– Original Contents
– Story Contract Kit Launch
– Plot Template Kit Launch
– Crypto Actor Kit Launch
– Plain Document Kit
Meet the Team, Great People
Junes Lee > Co-Founder & CEO
Yoonchul Chung > CCO (Film Diriector)
Jin Young Choi > CTO
Sang Wook Kim > CSO(Developer)
Sang Hoon Han > Lawyer (Copyright, media & IP)
Mickey Choi > CBO(Business Organizer)
James Lee > Chief Engineer (Co-Founder)
Tae Seok Yang > Accountant
Effy Song > Communication Director
Chang Gyoo Kim > SF Fiction Writer
Kcod Kyung > Developer
Hong Yeop Choi > Developer
Bohun Jeong > Business Strategy
Sang Joon Park > Content Strategy Producer
Jang Ho Lee > Film Director
Dr. Myung Sung Lee > Consultant
Sung Jun Park > Doctor of Cryptology, Head of Blockchain Research Center at Dongguk University
Jong Yoon Ro > Film Producer
Hee Won Jung > CEO of AnySign
Dong Sam Byun > Blockchain Expert
Shakil Muhammad > Blockchain Expert
username : erwin_ibrahim
Bitcointalk profile link : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1061924
Ethereum : 0x347A7A7dB223A23774375EFfB6b6e96c5Ac64C1c
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Telegram : @erwinibrahim