Hello everyone, this new post I want to introduce about a very interesting and good project that is Ethereum Basic, and for more details, let's just go to the following discussion:
About Ethereum Basic
Ethereum Basic (ETBC) is a new cryptocurrency designed to resolve the most pressing challenges faced by Ethereum and promote decentralized governance. ETBC . It will feature an extensive set of tools, mechanisms and services that are already fully operational but have not been included in the Ethereum update schedule:
- Transfer to PoS that should be complete and comprehensive, not partial as foreseen by the Casper framework
- Scaling: increasing network capacity using on-chain and off-chain solutions
- Removing the difficulty bomb to decrease pressure on the miners to accept future upgrades
- Introduction of a functional voting mechanism
- Making the network more currency agnostic
- More incentives for full nodes
- Implementing ASIC-resistance
- Gas fee optimization
ETBC Snapshot time
A snapshot of the ETH network will be take on May 16, 2019, and 16:00 GMT. All ETH holders will be entitled to free ETBC coins at a 1:1 ratio. Please note that only personal blockchain wallets can participate in the distribution of ETBC.
EXCHANGE WALLETS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED, if you hold ether in an exchange address and would like to receive ETBC for free, transfer your ETH to a personal wallet before the snapshot.
ETBC – emission and distribution
- Coin ticker: ETBC
- Network snapshot date: May 16, 2019, 16:00 GMT
- Network launch date: : May 26, 2019, 16:00 GMT
- Initial emission: 2 000 000 ETBC
- Airdrop ratio: 1:1
- Distribution of ETBC will be conducted an airdrop: all ETH holders can claim ETBC completely for free.
- Mining protocol: first PoW (CPU, GPU), then transfer to ProgPoW (ASIC-resistant) as an intermediate stage, then full transfer to PoS
- Initial distribution: 95% of the pre-mine will be distributed among current ETH holders and bounty program participants
Ethereum Basic will implement several clusters of new features aimed at minimizing transaction fees, promoting decentralization, and optimizing the reward structure.
To find more relevant details please follow several sources for the following references:
Username : erwin_ibrahim
Bitcointalk profile link : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1061924
Ethereum : 0x347A7A7dB223A23774375EFfB6b6e96c5Ac64C1c
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Telegram : @erwinibrahim