In the world, a huge number of gamers and, accordingly, the gaming industry has received a huge development. Each gadget has game. Digital games have replaced all kinds of leisure activities. However, to promote the game you need to spend a lot of effort and money, even if the idea of the game is very interesting. Huge costs are for advertising .In 2017, the revenue from the entire market of this industry exceeded $100 billion last year, MMO games accounted for about 60% of the profit from the sale of games for PC. These figures are impressive.
ABYSS is a unique gaming blockchain platform that will hold various types of games with interesting genres. Of course, the priority will be cryptogames and games of class MMO, AAA and F2Play. The developer of the project is the Russian company Destiny, known in the gaming market since 2008.The aim of the project is to unite the market participants of the gaming sphere for leisure and additional earnings. All financial transactions will be carried out in the ABYSS tokens. The project will be presented for Web, Windows, MacOS, Linux and mobile versions of Android and iOS operating systems.
The advantages of the platform for game developers:
1) There is a system of user rewards in ABYSS tokens on the platform. Tokens can be earned by taking an active part in the games, putting likes, when achieving any victories, when creating content.
2) Available input and output of funds to any participant. Operations on the platform can be carried out both in tokens and in fiat.
3) Simple withdrawal of tokens to the wallet.
4) Traffic exchange with other developers, which gives the games only target audience and saves on advertising.
5) The developer receives the appropriate audience and content at the time of launch
6) Availability of game platform statistics.
7) 24/7/365 technical support.
8) On the platform, developers can launch their own project in alpha or betta versions to collect opinions or monetize in the future.
9) Young developers are provided with sponsorship through the crowdfunding system.
The advantages of the platform for players:
1) a huge selection of games;
2) the ability to earn for the active participant;
3) ability to withdraw tokens to Ethereum wallet;
5) using the "offline" mode, player can save access without an Internet connection;
6) a convenient service to find users to add to friends (by ID or email address and other).
The price of 1 ABYSS token is 0.24 USD
The ERC 20 token standard
Softcup: 6M USD
Hardcap: 60 USD + 300 000 BNB
The end of ICO - 16.05.2018
Tokens distribution: 40%- Crowdsale, 21%- Company and Advisors, 20%- Foundation, 18%- Reserve, 1%- Bounty.
Main platform advisors:
Tony Simonovsky is a successful entrepreneur with more than 14 years of experience in the field of digital marketing. Since 2017, specializes in the development and implementation of marketing strategies for ICO. Projects: KickICO, Gameflip and BnkToTheFuture.
Max Dilendorf-specializes in providing legal and consulting services in areas such as real estate, blockchain, cryptocurrencies and ICO.
Rika Khurdayan is an expert in regulatory and legal issues related to the implementation of blockchain projects and the introduction of distributed registry technology, including legal regulation of securities and futures markets in the cryptocurrency industry and ICO.
Michael Kim worked for many years in international gaming and IT companies such as Electronic Arts, Microsoft, Blizzard, Wargaming and Havok. He has held various positions in marketing, sales, business development and management for more than 18 years. Since 2017 he is the founder and CEO of Coinininside.
Mikko Ohtamaa-Mikko has been engaged in cryptocurrency, development of smart contracts and solutions based on blockchain technology since 2013. Is co-founder and technical Director of TokenMarket Ltd., one of the leading venues for token sale. Master of science in industrial engineering and management (University of Oulu). In 2017 Mikko provided technical support for more than 20 token sale.
Link to uniqueness: https://text.ru/antiplagiat/5aef2eb63f514