What is difference between air& oxygen ?


Oxygen represents just 20 per cent of the gases present in the air .The remaining 80 per cent is made up mainly of nitrogen, as well as a bit of other gases such as
argon and helium. But it is the 20 per cent of oxygen in the air which is indispensable for human beings because it keep them alive !


Comments 0