I am Bitcampaign, today I will discuss a crypto project called INVECH, below I will give some more detailed explanations of the INVECH project
IInvech Group has a license to conduct and regulate businesses related to cryptocurrency and ICO by the Timor Leste government. IV Token is a platform token for all Invech businesses that can be used in exchanging cryptocurrency and future platforms.
What is Invech Exchange?
Invech Cryptocurrency Exchange is an exchange of cryptocurrency pioneered by Invech Group. We have our own platform token called Invech Coins or IV which runs on the ERC20 platform. Licensed and authorized directly from the Government of Timor Leste, our licenses cover the entire framework of the blockchain and cryptocurrency, including cryptocurrency exchanges, ICO, mining mining, blockchain solutions, etc. This is also the first blockchain / cryptocurrency service out of Timor Leste.
The Democratic Republic of Timor-Leste, or Timor Leste in English, is the First New Sovereign Country in the 21st century. Located in Southeast Asia, with a population of around 1.3 million. Bordering Indonesia, a sovereign country consists of the eastern part of Timor island and several other nearby islands. This country returned its sovereignty in 2002 after the Indonesian occupation. The decades of struggle for East Timor's independence against Indonesia damaged much of its economic infrastructure, making it the poorest country in Asia.
At present, they are still rebuilding and correcting difficulties before independence. And Invech hopes to become a channel for the people of Timor Leste to improve and change economic status. Thus, creating a sustainable economy, and at the same time smart and advanced technology, the blockchain country.
- To introduce alternative currencies through the creation of Invech Tokens
- Bringing foreign direct investment & reducing unemployment
- Manage crowdfunding through a controlled process
- To fully give tokens to tourism and agriculture in Timor Leste
- Increasing human capital and the capabilities of the local community of Timor Leste
- To provide advice and consultation to the government regarding blockchain and technology matters.
- To provide education and training to improve livelihoods
White paper: https://tokensale.invech.io/documents/ieo-whitepaper.pdf
- Ticker: IV
- Platform: Ethereum
- Token type: ERC20
- Available for sale: 175,000,000 IV (35%)
- ICO price: 1 IV = 0.32 USD
- Soft cap: 24 billion USD
- Hard stamp: 6,000,000 USD
INVECH ROADMAP EXCHANGE
- 207 May - Formation of Ideas and Core Team.
- October 2017 - CIDA Holdings Limited Investment.
- November 2017 - Indonesian Blockchain BBM Investment.
- February 2018 - The first meeting with the Government of Timor Leste.
- March 2018 - SMID (CN) as Advisor.
- June 2018 - Obtaining a Cryprocurrency Exchange License from the Government of Timor Leste;
- The signing of the MOU with the Timor BBM Blockchain - MWII (CN), Nashdaq Registered Company to Invest US $ 20,000,000 in Pre-Sales.
- July 2018 - Roadshow begins.
- Memorandum of Understanding with MAPEM;
- Publicity Campaign in Hong Kong.
- Invench Public List on OTC;
- Invech Consultation;
- Initialch Initial Exchange Offer;
- Full Official Launch with Full Operation Exchange Platform.
- January 2019 - Invench Loan Management System for Timor Leste.
- February 2019 - Crypto ATM.
- March 2019 - Launch of the Invench Public Chain.
- April 2019 - Invench Payment Gateway.
- May 2019 - Starting Hotel and Casino Development.
- June 2019 - Government Blockchain Services.
- August 2019 - Cockpitsonic Collaboration.
- 2021 - List of Belt & Road Initiatives.
- 2022 - Fully Tokenize Timor Leste.
INVECH EXCHANGE TEAM
- Kenny Lim: Founder of the Invech Group
- Ronald Cheah: Co-Founder & COO of Invech Group
- Raimundo Campos: Founder with Invech Group
- Jagedteswaren Ayadore: Co-Founder, Director of Global Business Development
- Anthony Davie: Group CEO
- Anthony Davie: Group CEO
- Vincent Tan: CEO of Invech Timor Leste and General Counsel of the Group
- Marcus Voo: CEO of Invech Malaysia
- Kwok Tai Yau: Head of Finance
- Samuel Tan: Chief Technology Officer
- Kent Low: Branding Officer
- Hemalingam Rama Naidu: East Timorese relations Liason
- Florencio Da Conceicao Sanches: Executive Director, East Timor SERVE IP
That's enough of my writing this time about the INVECH project. I hope this is useful for those of you who want to know about this project, for more detailed information about the INVECH project, you can visit the link below
White Paper: https://tokensale.invech.io/documents/ieo-whitepaper.pdf
ANN Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0
Username Bitcointalk: bitcampaign
Profile Bitcointalk Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=905392
ETH Address: 0x2eFA5E262f957ecAF1a4Ec8bb12E8AE91F93aEca