.... The Black Sea will still smile, Grandpa Dnipro will be happy ....
... For the Carpathians will be seen, will talk the steppes ........
The "Run Ukraine" running league was founded in 2010 and consisted of 5 half marathons (Kyiv Half Marathon, Dnipro Half Marathon, Lviv Half Marathon, Zaporizhzhia Half Marathon and Odesa Half Marathon) and one marathon (Kyiv Marathon).
The further development of the "Run Ukraine" running league was its transformation in 2020 into the Ukrainian Majors Running League.
The following events have been included in the "Ukrainian Majors Running League":
- Kyiv Half Marathon - Kyiv;
- Dnipro Half Marathon - Dnipro;
- Lviv Half Marathon - Lviv;
- Zaporizhzhia Half Marathon - Zaporizhia;
- Odessa Half Marathon - Odessa;
- Kharkiv Half Marathon - Kharkiv;
- Kyiv Marathon - Kyiv
In order to finish the league "Ukrainian Majors Running League" you need to run all the races that come into the league in one season. Also, after each race, runners accumulate points on the race results and at the end of the season can compete for additional prizes in the following classifications:
- (all 18+ runners);
- youth (runners up to 25 years);
- masters (35+ runners);
- relay (teams of 4 participants);
- team (teams of 4 participants);
- sectoral (teams of companies and firms);
- professional (in separate credits for 38 different professions).
All those who run all the races in the end receive a unique medal.
An interesting feature of the league is the cashback system, for each registration for the races of the "Ukrainian Majors Running League" there are points that can be spent in the future to buy other registrations or souvenirs of the "Ukrainian Majors Running League".